A, B or E
2. Which label shows the palisade cells?
B, C or D
3. Which label shows the spongy mesophyll cells?
B,C or D
4. Which label shows a stoma?
B, D or E
The diagram shows a cross-section of a leaf. 1. Which label shows the waxy layer?
Pupils should be able to:
- identify cells as basic units of living organisms;
- identify cell parts;
- compare plant and animal cells;
- identify specialised cells
- relate cell structure to function
ZIMBABWE GENERAL CERTIFICATE OF EDUCATION(ZGCE)
For Examination in June/November 2011 – 2020
O Level Syllabus
INTEGRATED SCIENCE (5006)
Glossary of terms used in question papers in Science
ZIMBABWE SCHOOL EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL (ZIMSEC)
The table shows the main structures and associated organs of the human alimentary canal (or gut), and their functions.
The kinetic particle theory explains the properties of the different states of matter. The particles in solids, liquids and gases have different amounts of energy. They are arranged differently and move in different ways.
States of matter